Interested in learning about VA Loans?
VA Loans are part of our mission to serve all our Service Members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. We provide a home loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs to help you buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a home for your own personal occupancy. Just a small token of appreciation for their duties in serving our country.
Here a few key points to qualify for a VA Loan:
- PROPERTY MUST BE 100% PRIMARY RESIDENCE.
- THERE IS NO MORTGAGE INSURANCE.
- ON VA DISABLITY, EXEMPTION FROM VA FUNDING FEE.
- PURCHASE CAN BE UP TO $417,000.00 IF ELIGIBLE.
- NO MIN. CREDIT SCORE UNLESS REQUIRED BY LENDER.
- VA LOANS LIMITS CLOSING COSTS.
VA Loans are provided by private lenders, such as banks and mortgage companies. VA guarantees a portion of the loan, enabling the lender to provide you with more favorable terms. By partnering with the leading lenders in the industry, eMortgage Tech is capable and ready to get you qualified for a VA Loan.