Interested in learning about 203k Loans?
The Section 203k Loans program is FHA’s primary program for the rehabilitation and repair of single family properties. As such, it is an important tool for community and neighborhood revitalization, as well as to expand home-ownership opportunities.
Here a few key points to qualify for a 203k Loan:
- THE PROPERTY CAN BE 1-4 UNIT.
- CAN BE USED FOR KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING.
- CAN BE USED FOR PAINTING INSIDE AND OUT.
- CAN BE USED FOR REPAIR/REPLACE ROOFS, GUTTERS, HVAC, FLOORING.
- CAN BE USED TO ADD PORCHES, PATIOS, AND DECKS.
- YOU CAN FINANCE UP TO 6 MONTHS OF MORTGAGE PAYMENTS.
FHA’s Streamlined 203k Loans program permits home-buyers and homeowners to finance up to $35,000 into their mortgage to repair, improve, or upgrade their home. Home-buyers and homeowners can quickly and easily tap into cash to pay for property repairs or improvements, such as those identified by a home inspector or an FHA appraiser. By partnering with the leading lenders in the industry, eMortgage Tech is capable and ready to get you qualified for a 203k Loan.