Interested in learning about FHA Loans?
FHA Loans are loans by the Federal Housing Administration, generally known as “FHA”, and provides mortgage insurance on loans made by FHA-approved lenders throughout the United States and its territories. FHA insures mortgages on single family and multifamily homes including and manufactured homes. FHA Loans provide a huge economic stimulation to the country in the form of home and community development, which trickles down to local communities.
Here a few key points to qualify for a FHA Loan:
- YOU MUST BE A FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS.
- THE PROPERTY HAS TO BE 1 – 4 FAMILY PRIMARY RESIDENCE.
- YOU MUST MAKE A 3.5% MINIMUM DOWN PAYMENT.
- 100% OF DOWN PAYMENT CAN BE GIFTED.
- SELLER CONCESSION UP TO 6%.
- NON-OCCUPANT CO-SIGNORS ARE ALLOWED.
In the 80 years since the FHA was created much has changed and Americans are now arguably the best housed people in the world. HUD has helped greatly with that success. By partnering with the leading lenders in the industry, eMortgage Tech is capable and ready to get you qualified for a FHA Loan.